Restaurant Point of Sale Systems
Independent retailers continue to be the destination of choice for more than 25 percent of consumers, despite an increase in competition from larger retailers. Family businesses, often passed down from generation to generation, continue to offer customer service and attention to detail that retail giants have long since abandoned in their quests to expand their selling square footage.
The new generation of independent retailers combine the intuitive understanding of their customers with hard data provided by computerized inventory management and control systems.
WHY CHOOSE THE RESTAURANT MANAGER SYSTEM?
• Streamline and track business operations, including inventory, supplier management, and POS processes.
• Process transactions quickly with bar code scanning, custom POS buttons, and an easy-to-use touch screen.
• Give associates at the point of sale an easy way to check prices, inventory availability, and location quickly. They can access customer information, handle multiple tenders and partial payments at checkout, and quickly create and process returns.
• Save time and money by integrating credit and debit card transactions at the POS and eliminating the need for expensive card payment terminals and high transaction fees.
• Make informed decisions with accurate information and powerful reporting tools.
• Integrate and exchange information with the Microsoft Office System and Intuit QuickBooks accounting software—make full use existing software investments and share information across applications without adding additional training costs.